The Techstars Retail Accelerator in partnership with Target starts this year, and applications are now open. We are looking for 10 retail technology startups that are looking to disrupt the $22 trillion retail industry. Sound like you? Let’s chat!
We are jet setting across the country in the coming months to meet with founders and discuss this amazing opportunity in Minneapolis this upcoming summer. We’ll be visiting New York, Boston, Minneapolis, San Francisco and Seattle to meet with awesome founders building innovative retail technology.
We are looking for startups that are rooted in fundamentally improving the customer retail experience. This is fairly broad but can be applicable to everything from online, in-store, delivery, distribution, manufacturing, payments, logistics and beyond.
Techstars and Target will be on hand to explain this further, explain the perks of the program, and answer questions about the program. Food and drink will be provided.
2016 Info Sessions:
- New York City, RISE NYC: January 19th, 6:30-8:30PM – RSVP Here
- Boston, General Assembly Boston: January 21, 6:30-8:30PM – RSVP Here
- Minneapolis, Target Plaza Commons: January 26th, 5:00-7:00PM – RSVP Here
- Seattle, Startup Hall: February 9th, 6:30-8:30PM – RSVP Here
- San Francisco, Target Open House: February 11th, 6:30-8:30PM – RSVP Here
If you can’t join us for one of our information sessions in person, please join us for an online webinar. Ryan Broshar will lead a presentation on the program with time for Q&A from participants.
- February 2nd – Click here to sign up and attend
- February 16th – Click here to sign up and attend
- March 2nd – Click here to sign up and attend
- March 15th – Click here to sign up and attend
- March 17th – Click here to sign up and attend
2016 Key Program Dates:
- Final application deadline: March 20th
- Program begins: June 20th, 2016
- Demo Day: September 20th, 2016
Interesting in joining the program? Apply now!