Originally posted on 11/22/2014, By Mandela Schumacher-Hodge
Featured in Ask An Entrepreneur, Education Empowered Track, Education Entrepreneurs, Global Startup Battle, Innovation Track, KIND Snacks, Midwest, Northeast, Pacific Northwest, Program Updates,Resources, Startup Digest, Startup Next, Startup Week, Startup Weekend, Startup Women, Startup Women Track
The biggest startup battle in the world is currently taking place, so what better time to brush up on the things you need to present to judges, if you want a fighting chance at taking home the big prize. Assuming that your product demo went well and your user interface and experience was compelling, here are ten questions that you can expect to hear from the judges at your startup competition.
- What proof is there that this is a real problem?
- What proof is there that this is the right solution?
- What is your defensibility? (i.e. Why won’t an existing company do this? Why can you do it better and/or faster?)
- How will you get your first 100 customers?
- How big is the market? (i.e. How many people can potentially use this solution?)
- How often does your product show up in your user’s day or week?
- What will be your phases of product and business development?
- How will you monetize and scale?
- Why is now the right time to solve this problem?
- Why is your team the one who can pull this off?
You may also like