I have never experienced this kind of energy and enthusiasm before! All the participants were in great mood when they arrived at Startup Weekend Aarhus at Navitas yesterday. People started socializing and networking from the moment they arrived.
This year’s facilitator Andrei, started the event with a icebreaker called Half Baked where the participant were divided into groups. Each group chose two words and had to transform them into a business idea within fifteen minutes.
Here are some of the ideas presented:
– Ice cream and beer dispenser (mix these two strange ingredients and make it into a new recipe)
– Coconut Pudding delivered by a drone
– Milkshake App (app where you can search for a milkshake mobile stand)
– Pizza machine (you can personalise your pizza in a specific machine)
– MicSex (costumize your own sex toy)
This simple, but really funny activity helped the participants loosen up and bond with each other very quickly.
By Teresa Santos and Mette Marie Rathmann Erenskjold