Let’s take a look at people who are responsible for bringing this event to Prague after 5 years. At the end, you can expect one pic from their meetings.
For each organizer we have the same set of questions:
- Introduce yourself in one sentence.
- Why did you decide to organize the event?
- Why should attendees spend their weekend at SWPrague and not elsewhere?
- I love to create platforms for people, which defines me as a designer.
- I experienced the event from almost any point of view. After the success of this event in Oulu, I decided to bring it back to Prague.
- It is a great opportunity to learn lean methods how to validate your initial business idea, meet like-minded people and create life-term relationships. One day, maybe, start your own business. I personally saw a couple of very successful stories which started their journey at Startup Weekend.
- Creating and nourishing human relations to bring more empathy into this world.
- I like forming a space powered by the right knowledge where young people can grow personally and professionally.
- To not miss an event where self-driven people, innovative concepts, and experienced mentors meet as these elements are the proper conditions to turn your ideas into reality.
- I am a founder known for giving birth to one of the oldest seed Accelerator in Europe called StartupYard and running event and workspace for entrepreneurs Node5.
- Weekend hackathons are one of the best possible ways to give a taste of hardship of startup life.
- Because there’s 98% probability that your attendance at SWPrague will positively affect your personal and professional life forever.
- I build projects in a pursue to find hidden value.
- I attended in 2012 the first StartupWeekend in Prague. This experience inspired me to start community living called Techsquat and start a project in a field of transportation. I consider StartupWeekend as a great way to build and lead stuff from others. And I like Martin Andrle.
- Making a right decision in life is about perspectives, StartupWeekend provides a good one.
- Helping tech startups to make their ideas come true.
- I like the idea to motivate aspiring entrepreneurs to challenge themselves and kickstart one project in 54 hours. I want to build this experience in Prague since it’s a city which has given me a lot of opportunities in these 3 past years. Furthermore, I’ve already participated in two Startup Weekends (Caracas and Berlin) and now, I want to participate in another role as an organizer.
- It’s the place you want to be: expand your network with like minded people, meet your next co-founders, validate your idea and enjoy a great time. Definitely a good way to spend one weekend.