The objective of startup weekend involves these four important things one will experience at the event:
- connect with people driven to build something new. Rich and diverse talent is a Startup Weekend staple.
- There, at the event, you will meet like-minded and talented people with unique skill-set who are equally energized as you and will love to join you and make the startup, a huge success.
- Are you ready to meet your next (co-founder) (friend) (mentor) (investor)?
- Discover where you are on the Entrepreneur’s Journey.
- Find the resources available near you.
- Discover the next steps you need to take on your road to success.
- Learn what it really takes to start a company.
- Learn from the experiences of the successful Entrepreneurs who are mentoring you at the event.
- Learn and reevaluate your business idea and turn it into a more realistic one.
- It’s that simple. Startup Weekend is designed to get you going, FAST.
- Your local Organizers will set up the ideal environment for you to be successful and learn as much as possible in just 54 hours.
- Now you are ready and planned, so its the time to start and make a difference.
As you learn how to create a real company, you’ll meet the very best mentors, investors, co-founders, and sponsors who are ready to help you get started.
The objective of Startup Weekend is to provide people with as much knowledge and exposure so that after the 54 hours, one can proudly say ” Yes, I am going to Launch my company soon”.