Innovation Story Of The Week
TruBalance, a Seattle startup that emerged from last year’s Seattle Startup Weekend: Women’s Edition, helps predict where your cash is going to go in the future.
“TruBalance helps you take charge of your money. Know what you can spend today, tomorrow, and beyond,” says co-founder Keith Harper to GeekWire.
Users simply enter in their recurring bill amounts, income, bank balance, and the minimum buffer. Through their app, TruBalance aggregates this information and sets one maximum amount you can spend each day.
Read GeekWire’s awesome coverage of TruBalance HERE.
Here is everything you missed this week in the UP Community:
Global Startup Battle is upon us! 2 weekends. 200 cities. Over 20,000 entrepreneurs around the world competing this November! Join the battle to create and innovate. Sign up NOW to organize an event in your city: http://t.co/hnfqND6z3A
Watch the GSB trailer below and get excited!
- Ross Buchanan writes, The Authentic Brand Is An Endangered Creature, detailing how quickly a brand can loose authenticity and asking, can they ever get it back?
- Community Manager, Lauren Sauser, discusses her emotional struggle writing about Detroit and how it can be saved. Read HERE about the entrepreneurs bringing Detroit back to life.
- UP Global went to SXSW V2V – Check out the words of wisdom and highlights from this amazing event.
- A look back over the journey taken by Tawipay.com, a price comparison website for international money transfer services, from its beginnings at Startup Weekend Lausanne to its launch.
- Don’t forget! StartupDigest is giving away flights from American Airlines and more. Enter HERE before August 31st for your chance to win!