The event includes: talks focused on mobile startups, trade shows, hackathons, and more. For two days, technology and entrepreneurship will take over Brasil. BRAPPS provides the opportunity for the public to asses trends and products, and generates business between entrepreneurs and investors.
- Cadê o Busão: A mobile application which helps people catch the closest bus. Works collaboratively, using data from the user to provide information closer to reality.
- Certifiq: Created during Startup Weekend Goiânia in 2013, winning second place and currently at the incubator – PUC Goiás. Certifiq provides automation of certificate issuing process through a user friendly interface.
- Comida de Rua: Aims to enhance the experience of consumers of street food. Showing through the website and mobile app the location of the best places to enjoy street food.
- Doatorium: Platform sharing donations. Our goal is to make life easier for those who want to donate something but do not know who needs it.
- Kidscoin: An app that helps parents manage their children’s allowance to accumulate coins according to the child’s actions.
- Mimopress: Mini albums you create in minutes with your digital photos. Create now and receive at home.
- Não Contém – An application that indicates restaurants which sell meals without gluten and lactose-free.
- Pastar: A platform that integrates members of the livestock market.
- Promotools: A solution for electronic satisfaction. A survey which helps companies monitor the quality of service at point of sale.
- Speakrs: Connects travelers with native-speakers. ‘Speaks’ are local people who speak the language of the traveler and are willing to provide a unique experience, not only presenting tourist locations, but also shared cultures, places and insider tips.
- Surfmappers: A portal for buying and selling surfing photos.
- Sweet’mm: Choose the perfect bra for you in just 3 steps.
- Tipit: Platform for streaming live concerts.
- TOOTZ: Shows through geo-location information in real time about show houses, bars and restaurants to go out and enjoy the night. The platform facilitates contact between bands and venues. Thus musicians and venues can close contracts online, quickly and safely. The information about which band will play in a particular establishment are automatically updated in the mobile application.
- TruckPad: An app that connects truckers with their cargo. Today, these ‘entrepreneurs of the roads’ waste a lot of time and fuel looking for their next shipping. With TruckPad it will receive direct deals on their smartphone.
- Vai Sim: An online travel agency with unique trip packages for people with disabilities and reduced mobility.
- Xoboi: Digital Solution for agribusiness. Management and centralized suppliers of the field. Farmers, veterinarians and entrepreneurs can quote and buy the necessary supplies for your agribusiness.
- Yummer: Connects tourists with each other and with local people, thus providing a better travel experience
Congrats to all the Startup Weekend teams! Follow along with BRAPPS on Twitter.