Data collected through UP Global’s programs show thriving entrepreneurial communities share and promote a healthy mix of people, stories, programming, and events.
We are proud to announce a new project that takes these ingredients and puts them together to weave a story about your community. We call it the Community Sites Project.
The Community Sites Project will help build stronger entrepreneurial communities in two ways:
- help community leaders reflect the community back to itself
- make interacting with UP Global and planning events easier
Tell Your Community’s Story
A Community Site takes content from various sources and programs and puts them together in one place.
Scroll down to view your new community blog! This section is your space to highlight thought leadership, event-promo and inspiring stories from around your community.
Upcoming events are featured next. Add any event (even ones that aren’t UP programs) your community might be interested in. Also, a quick-signup makes subscribing to the local Startup Digest simple.
The opportunity to highlight local resources and community leaders has never been easier.
Make Working with UP Easier
You’re serving your community in many ways already, so organizing UP programs should be simple. The UP Global team has rolled out Community Leader Tools to come alongside and reduce the friction of planning events. You can manage finances, stories, volunteers, and other details from the same toolkit.
What’s best is we use this information to build clean and easy-to-use event pages. No WordPress required!
Get Started Today
We need your help to breathe life into the content. Whether you are focused on providing great events or building strong communities, we have resources ready for you.
- Check out how London, Bergen, and Seattle are showcasing their communities with a local Community Site.
- Activate your community today! Contact your regional manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your next event on this new platform.
- We are just getting started and have more to build, so stay tuned for news and updates here on the blog.