Midemlab features the most innovative startups operating in the entertainment field and proposing the latest digital innovations that help music executives, artists and brands to engage and monetize audiences.
A taste of Midemlab
The previous editions of Midemlab proved to be a real launch platform for many leading entertainment startups, such as SoundCloud, The Echo Nest, Songkick, Next Big Sound, BandPage, Jammbox, Kickstarter, Ovelin, MPme, urturn, WhoSampled, Soundrop… to name a few.
If you are a tech player, if you have built the next big solution to engage or monetize audiences, apply now in one of the 3 categories:
- Music discovery, recommendation & creation
- Marketing & social engagement (social media, consumer analytics, geolocation, crowdfunding…)
- Direct to consumer sales & content monetisation (distribution, e-commerce, payment solution, ticketing…)
Deadline to apply: NOVEMBER 7, 2013 — Apply here
Key benefits for the finalists & winners:
- Feedback from powerful & innovative decision makers to improve their service
- Meetings with potential business partners and investors
- Great exposure to the international press & audience
- Personalized coaching delivered by recognized mentors
- Free access to all Reed MIDEM entertainment shows for one year (MIDEM, MIPTV, MIPCOM)
- Le Web London
- Free legal advice
- Extra visibility & free advertising
- Recognition as the most promising startups in the entertainment field
The jury members
Finalists will then present their startup or application in front of an international jury which collectively represents an international network of supporters for entrepreneurship, all at the top front of digital innovation and best placed to evaluate the most innovative business models.
Jury members are successful entrepreneurs, senior executives from the entertainment sector, leading investment companies and representatives of influential media in the digital sphere.
This 7th edition of Midemlab takes place at Midem, 1-4 February, in Cannes (France). Midem is the leading international business event for the music ecosystem, bringing together more than 6,400 upper-level music professionals, cutting-edge technologies, brands, ad agencies and fresh artists.
Midem is the place to boost your network, make new deals, source music content, innovate to engage with your audience and learn about the latest trends.