New and experienced entrepreneurs need to learn the art of juggling. No longer just meant for circus performers, juggling requires skill, timing, and concentration.
Multitasking is one thing. But ensuring the right balance of timing, emphasis and effort for these balls are critical to the success of any entrepreneur. If one of these balls are dropped, chances are the others come tumbling after:
- Sanity – Don’t let this ball drop! All the other balls are dependent on this ball.
- Capability – Keeping this ball up is a challenge, but it is critical to keep this ball in the air to differentiate from the competition.
- Agility – This ball usually comes right after the capability ball, as being nimble ensures an entrepreneur can adapt to catch incoming opportunities.
- Integrity – This ball is particularly fragile and none of the other are as precious as this one.
- Quality – Sometimes this ball gets forgotten, but if it falls down, your customers will let you know immediately!
What balls are you juggling, entrepreneur? Let us know in the comments below.