I recently had an entire conversation with a startup founder with a handful of emojis, some bitmojis, and a picture. As time is of the essence for founders, not a second should be wasted on non-essentials. Who has time to type out words?
An entrepreneur’s love story can be portrayed in a series of icons:
- Firstly inspiration hits and an entrepreneur must do all he/she can to woo the idea.
- As the entrepreneur tries and tries to finds a customer, the sweat and tears change the love story into a tragedy as we are not sure if the entrepreneur’s efforts will ever live up to the idea.
- The entrepreneur gets it in his/her head that a sure way to expand the love for the idea is through investors.
- The entrepreneur gets used to rejection and feels hopeless.
- The entrepreneur’s emotions go into a pit and he/she wonders if it was ever really true love with the idea? Perhaps it is time to give up?
- When the entrepreneur is seconds away from giving away the true love of his/her life, the first customer materializes. The skies break, and the sun shines through.
What’s your iconic startup story? Let us know in the comments below.