It’s a dog eat dog world. The animal world provides insights and advice for new entrepreneurs. Some examples below:
- Free as a bird – New founders should allow their creativity to fly freely and unencumbered.
- Hard working as an ant – Remember this little critter works hard all winter to ensure the future.
- Playful as a kitten – Entrepreneurs should have fun creating their business.
- Brave as a lion – Startup owners must bravely enter new territories, and compete head to head with other companies.
- Quiet as a mouse – Although it is important to get noticed, being too boisterous is counterproductive for new entrepreneurs.
- Fast as a rabbit – Before you’re done reading this post, another business has gone obsolete. Founders must be nimble and quick.
What are the animal lessons we missed? Let us know in the comments below.