← Techstars Blog

 

#entrepreneurfail Talk is Cheap

 

“I do this. And I also do that.”

If you are at a cocktail party or an event it’s easy to spot the wantrepreneurs.  They are the ones talking about their ideas, their products, their team, their potential.  Rarely do they give a chance to let the other person share anything about themselves.

On the other hand, if you witness a conversation with the entrepreneur, you’ll notice that the entrepreneurs don’t say much.  They are instead focusing on listening, and developing a relationship with anyone and everyone they talk to.  They are genuinely interested in others.  You’ll often see them chatting up cashiers and cab drivers.  They also know that anyone could be the key to their next customer.

Are you interesting or interested? Let us know in the comments below.

This was created by Kriti Vichare for #entrepreneurfail: Startup Success.

The UP.co blog will soon be moving over to Techstars.com!


, ,


Kriti Vichare Kriti Vichare
(@kritter2b)



  • Great pic to share! First, listen 80% of the time, then speak the rest of the 20%.