Startup Weekend Hong Kong team Awesome Ship! Congratulations!
According to the Hong Kong Startup Weekend blog, Awesome Ship helps “improve their customers’ satisfaction by actively tracking their packages, no matter which courier service is being used, and notifying them of any status changes directly via SMS, Twitter, email or other means.”
As the ultimate winner of Global Startup Battle, Awesome Ship receives an amazing prize package that will help the team go from seed stage to launch.
- A table at Launch Pad at the Launch Conference (San Francisco) to meet top investors in Silicon Valley in March 2012 (This includes a flight for 2 team members.)
- A place at the DEMO Asia Startup Pavilion (Singapore) in February 2012
- 40 hours of web design from BTrax
- 40 hours of engineering time from Originate
- $5,000 in Legal Services from Cooley, LLP
- PR launch package
- Meetings with Brad Feld, Managing Director of the Foundry Group, and Andy Sack, Director of TechStars Seattle and Managing Partner of Founders Co-op
- A day at Google in the San Francisco Bay area
- A blog post and newsletter promotion from Startup Weekend
- One full year of bragging rights as the winner of the largest startup competition in the world!
We have much more information on the global participation in GSB 2011 as well as some of the other competitors coming soon. Stay tuned!