The Startup Weekend Crew would like to wish our alumni, mentors, speakers, judges, sponsors, and fans a happy holiday season spent with family and friends. We have had so much fun this year and have met hundreds of amazing entrepreneurs. Here’s a brief look at some of our 2010 highlights:
- We received a grant from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, which will allow us to study the science of entrepreneurship
- We officially became a 501(c)3 non-profit organization!
- We held a global summit of our key facilitators in Kansas City, Missouri
- Our core team grew from two to nine full time employees
- We launched our first Global Startup Battle, which was so successful we’re planning to on making it an annual event
We have an ambitious schedule planned for 2011. Our goal is to organize 130 events in just 12 months and we would love to see all of you at one of our events this year! To stay connected please
Best of luck with all of your current and future startup endeavors! If you, your team, or your startup have also had an amazing year–let us know! Any Startup Weekend alums or ventures that are rocking their startup scenes, email us at email@example.com.
We hope you have a peaceful and merry holiday season!