We doubt you need convincing at this point, but here are some of the awesome things we have lined up for you if you attend this weekend:
- DELICIOUS food from Capital Club 16, Sweet Pea Bakery, Beasley’s Chicken + Honey, Centro, Columbian food from Silvana Duque, Betty’s Better Breads, and Neomande
- GREAT beverages from Raleigh Coffee Company, Bombshell brewery, Mati Energy and Crankarm Brewery
- The FANTASTIC facilitator, Melissa Kennedy (who incidentally has also created a list of reasons why you should attend)
- An INSPIRING talk from Laura Fenn, Founder and Executive Director of the Walking Classroom
- AMAZING judges including Kathryn James of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network, THE Brooks Bell of Brooks Bell, and Malaika Mose of IBM
- Super SMART and EXPERIENCED mentors and coaches including Blake Callens, John Austin, Dragana Mendel, Rebecca Horton, Andy Roth, Carol Vercellino, Tati Brezina, Cheryl Mills and Tatiana Birgisson
- A chance to hang out and innovate with TALENTED peers like Eleanor Ismail
- FREE Passes to Marbles for your kid(s)! (check out this post for more info)
- A BEAUTIFUL performance from Kidznotes! (check out this post for more info)
- And last but definitely not least, a chance to MEET our PREMIER sponsor, CT!
Oh and you’ll also get a pretty cool T-Shirt and another treat, courtesy of our amazing designer Magdalyn Duffie. Here’s a sneak peek! Can’t wait to see you tonight!