Techstars is descending upon Austin, TX next week for two back-to-back events – our Austin Demo Day on Wednesday, September 3rd, followed by FounderCon on the 4th and the 5th. Check out the list of companies who will be participating in Demo Day, and to the Techstars Austin 2014 class, best of luck!
FounderCon is our annual event for all Techstars companies past and present – with two full days of keynotes and breakout sessions, and tons of opportunity to network with almost 400 Techstars founders and alumni from across our 36 programs to date.
This year’s FounderCon theme is “Connect” and it’s all about helping companies in the Techstars network create new and deeper connections. What do we mean by Connect?
- Showcasing the strength of the Techstars network – including over 3,000 founders, alumni, mentors, investors, and corporate partners.
- Celebrating Techstars companies past and present by bringing together almost 400 people to share stories, high-five big wins, and learn from an impressive peer group of entrepreneurs.
- Embedding ourselves in the Austin tech community, kicking off with Demo Day and then following on with a community networking event, community coffee meet-ups, and other opportunities to support the local market.
Check out the impressive list of speakers and sponsors helping to make FounderCon happen:
- Speakers include: Erik Qualman, Author of Socialnomics, What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube and Digital Leader, Tom Preston-Werner (Co-Founder of GitHub), Brad Feld (Managing Director at Foundry Group), Bob Metcalfe (Inventor of the Ethernet), Ellen Levy (Most Connected Woman in Silicon Valley), Steve Cadigan (LinkedIn’s former VP Talent), Rick Klau (Partner at Google Ventures), Gay Gaddis (Founder and CEO of T3), Lindel Eakman (Managing Partner, UTIMCO)
- Special thanks to our FounderCon Sponsors: American Airlines, Austin City Chamber, GoodData, Localytics, MasterCard, Mercury Fund, PivotDesk, SendGrid, Silicon Valley Bank, Softlayer, and Uber
We can’t wait to meet those who will be in Austin next week! It’s not too late to join us for FounderCon, so if you’ve been through a Techstars program past or present, just pull the trigger – it promises to be a don’t miss! Reach out to email@example.com for details.