Techstars, the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed, is thrilled to announce that applications are now open for our Q3 2019 mentorship-driven accelerators. From St. Paul to Singapore, from food and agriculture solutions to voice-powered technologies, we have 11 mentorship-driven accelerators around the globe and across a variety of industry verticals that are looking for the best entrepreneurs to join their 2019 programs.
In every Techstars accelerator, founders of 10 startups work side-by-side for three months to accelerate their businesses. Through our worldwide network of over 10,000 mentors, partners, investors, and founders, Techstars provides entrepreneurs access to the right contacts to advise, coach, inspire, and challenge these founders on a daily basis.
Over the past 11 years we’ve helped more than 1600 companies across dozens of countries realize their potential. We’re excited to continue our mission and select the next class of promising entrepreneurs to join our worldwide network in the following locations and verticals for Q3:
- Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars (Philadelphia)
- MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars (Cary, NC)
- STANLEY + Techstars Accelerator (Hartford, CT)
- Techstars Atlanta, in partnership with Cox Enterprises
- Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator (St. Paul)
- Techstars Impact (Austin)
- Techstars Los Angeles Accelerator
- Techstars London Accelerator
- Techstars New York City Accelerator
- Rakuten Accelerator, Powered by Techstars (Singapore)
- Techstars Sustainability, in partnership with The Nature Conservancy (Denver)
- Techstars Detroit (Detroit)
Check out our new companies page to learn more about our top 50 Techstars graduates, like SendGrid, PillPack, and ClassPass, and their current status and funding raised. View these founder stories from Techstars alumni to hear how each Techstars accelerator empowers entrepreneurs to #DoMoreFaster and move toward growth and success.
Think your startup is a good fit? Tell us more about your company by filling out our general interest form or start here to apply to our Q3 programs. Our managing directors and program staff look forward to meeting you.