Applications are now open for 22 of our accelerator programs (the most open at the same time ever), across North America, Europe, and Asia. This is why our managing directors and program managers are hitting the skies to learn more about what you’re working on.
Come to a Meet and Greet in your city and find out if Techstars mentorship-driven accelerators are a good-fit for you. If you haven’t attended one before, check out this video to see what our Meet and Greets are all about.
Pro-Tip: There are six things we looks for in a company: team, team, team, market, progress, idea. No, that’s not a typo. What this means is if you get the opportunity to connect with us in-person or online, worry less about digging into your technology stack, product features, or financial models—and show us who you are, how awesome your team is, where your passion lies, and why we should invest in you.
What to know more about what Techstars is up to? Here are just a few recent launches:
- A space focused accelerator program in Los Angeles;
- A student-led ventures program between the U.S. and Ireland;
- A maritime tech focused accelerator program in Singapore;
- A startup ecosystem development program in Buffalo;
- Techstars Studio, a new offering to rapidly envision, validate, and launch disruptive startups.
We look forward to meeting you! If you’re unable to make any of Meet and Greets listed, feel free to join an upcoming Virtual Meet and Greet.