This year we are thrilled to welcome back GE, Verizon, SAP and PwC as our corporate partners. And we are pleased to announce an amazing new addition, next47, part of the Siemens family and an established player within the enterprise IoT space, will be joining us.
We have a broad view of IoT and are looking for startups working on enterprise or industrial use cases in the following verticals: Logistics, Smart Cities and Urban Tech, Smart factory and Industry 4.0, Construction Tech and Building Automation, Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Energy and Sustainable Tech, Wearables and Wellness, Connected Home and Automotive.
Looking Back at our First Year of Techstars IoT
Ten IoT startups from all over the world moved to NYC for three and a half months of mentor-driven awesomeness.
Check out this video for a look back at the program.
The program concluded with IoT day, a one day celebration of all things IoT. Nearly 1000 people participated in the day that included panels, investor pitches, corporate partners and even a job fair. It was incredible to see the NYC IoT community come together and support our companies.
Here are a few highlights from our first IoT class:
- Fueloyal – Sold out the first version of the product; second version of the product is in production.
- Galaxy – Partnered with two major hospitals in the Boston area to receive 300 terabytes of data used to train their algorithms.
- Losant – Announced two major corporate deals: deployed their solution with Verizon and signed a deal with Bosch.
- Mosaic Manufacturing – Breakthrough in splicing technology that enables a higher volume of products to be manufactured.
- Pillar Technologies – Signed 8 paid pilots with the largest general contractors in the US for 2017.
- TEQ – Signed 14 deals with hotel chains and hospitality groups.
- Union Crate – Partnered with PwC and SAP to deliver data insights for their grocery store clients.
- XapiX – Deployed with Air Berlin and signed an enterprise deal with Bosch.
We are going global to find our next class. Our recruiting tour will take us to 12 countries and too many cities to count.
Sign up for office hours and events around the world.
Check out our first IoT Day to see how the NYC community came together to support our companies.