The Techstars Boulder Accelerator is accepting applications until October 14! Check out all the events to learn more about the program and to connect with Natty Zola (Managing Director) and Julie Penner (Program Director).
Techstars Boulder office hours in Boulder and Denver all through August, September and October. Meetings can be in-person or remote.
- Denver: https://tsb20-den.youcanbook.me/ – Natty Zola
- Denver: https://juliepennerden.youcanbook.me/ – Julie Penner
- Boulder: https://tsb20.youcanbook.me/ – Natty Zola
- Boulder: https://juliepennerbou.youcanbook.me/ – Julie Penner
Dedicated office hours specifically for underrepresented entrepreneurs (women, people of color, veterans, founders over age 50, LGBTQ, etc.). These can be in person or on the phone/video.
Local Info Session Events
- August 31st, 12-1pm – Techstars Boulder Info Session in Denver – Natty Zola – GoSpotCheck, 1500 Market Street, Denver
- September 12th, 4-5pm – Techstars Boulder Info Session in Boulder – Natty Zola & Julie Penner (RSVP, 1002 Walnut St. Suite 200, Boulder)
- September 17th, 10-11am – Techstars Boulder Info Session and AMA online – Natty Zola & Julie Penner (Sign up for crowdcast here)
- September 19th, 8-10am – Office Hours @ Galvanize Boulder – Julie Penner (for Galvanize members)
- September 24-28th – Denver Startup Week, Various Events
- Sept. 24th, 12-1pm – Info Session – GoSpotCheck, 1500 Market St, Denver, CO 80202
- Sept. 24th, 2-3:30pm – Looking Beyond Silicon Valley
- Sept. 24th, 2-4pm – Physical Product Startups: Strategic Go-To-Market Planning
- Sept. 25th, 10-11:30am – Techstars Pitch Competition (application link coming soon)
- Sept. 26th, 12-1pm – Info Session – GoSpotCheck, 1500 Market St, Denver, CO 80202
- Sept. 27th, 1-2pm – Techstars Takeover: Tips, Tricks and Tools for Growth – Main Stage
- Sept. 27th, 2-3pm – Techstars Takeover: Viability Model Workshop – Main Stage
- Sept. 27th, 3-4pm – Techstars Takeover: Chain Reaction Panel on Fundraising – Main Stage
- Week of 10/1 – Techstars event at Galvanize in Boulder (tbd)
- October 8th, 5-6pm – Techstars Boulder Info Session in Denver – Julie Penner (RSVP, MeetMindful Office, 1444 Wazee St, Suite 130, Denver)
- October 11th 4:30-5:30pm – Techstars Boulder Info Session in Boulder (RSVP)
- October 11th 5:30-7:30pm – Techstars Boulder Open House in Boulder (RSVP)
- October 14th – Applications due!
Out of Town Info Session Events
- Cincinnati – August 27-28 – Office hours and info session in Cincinnati – Natty Zola (RSVP link coming soon)
- Nashville — August 29–- 36|86 event. Please reach out if you’d like to meet.
- Salt Lake City – September 13th – Office hours from 10 – 12 and 1:20 – 3:40
- Book office hours with Natty Zola – https://tsboulder-slc.youcanbook.me
- Book office hours with Julie Penner – https://juliepennersalt.youcanbook.me
- Sandy, UT – September 13th Techstars Info Session from 12 – 1 – Natty Zola and Julie Penner at the Salt Mines, 7984 S 1300 E, Sandy, UT 84094 (RSVP link coming soon)
- Bozeman – September 21st 11am-1pm & 2-5pm – Office Hours in Bozeman – Julie Penner, Jabs Hall, MSU, Bozeman
- Bozeman – September 22nd – Early Stage Montana Statewide Showcase, Bozeman Montana
- Virtual – September 17th 10-11am – Techstars Boulder AMA (Ask me Anything)
- Toronto/Montreal – October 1st and 2nd – Office hours and pitch competition. Email Natty if interested.
- New York City – October 3rd – Techstars Meet & Greet and office hours. Email Natty if interested.
- Minneapolis – October 9th – Office hours in Minneapolis – Email Natty if interested.