COME ON DOWN! The three top teams at Startup Weekend Pensacola will win some fabulous prizes to help get their startup off the ground. What are the prizes? Glad you asked!
- Two tickets to EntreCon Pensacola for 1st place team, 50% off discounts to all winning team members
- Two tickets to ITEN Wired for each winning team
- Coworking space at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship for 1st place team, up to three people for three months (subject to availability)
- Day passes for the Coworking Annex at One Palafox Place for all winning teams
- One hour legal consulting from Jack Zoesch at Beggs and Lane for all winning teams
- One-year subscription to Clearstream SMS Marketing for all winning teams
- User experience (UX) coaching from Accountingfly’s Kyle Schmitz for all winning teams
- Four hours startup consulting with Patrick Rooney of Coastal CxO Services for all winning teams
Sound pretty good? You can only win if you compete. Startup Weekend kicks off Friday at 6pm. Get your tickets now!
Startup Weekend Pensacola is pleased to announce that Gulf Power has joined as a sponsor!
“Gulf Power is deeply committed to building a vibrant community through innovative efforts such as Startup Weekend,” Gulf Power said in a statement to Startup Weekend Pensacola. “We recognize the power in creating an opportunity for people who share the same entrepreneurial spirit to connect their diverse skills and abilities.”
Gulf Power serves more than 447,000 customers in eight counties across Northwest Florida.
“Our hope is that Northwest Florida will continue to embrace and sustain efforts like Startup Weekend so that innovators, thinkers and doers will have a venue to connect and launch successful startups,” the company said.
It is Gulf Power’s mission to safely provide exceptional customer value by delivering reliable, affordable and environmentally responsible electricity while strengthening our communities. For more information about the company, visit their website at MyGulfPower.com or visit their Facebook Page.