The exciting news about the first Startup Weekend Siem Reap 2015, there are five teams formed among of the 30+ participants. It is quite an amazing moment when these ideas are transformed into real businesses.
The e-learning platform to promote teaching professions at the same time provide the best courses online and offline.
Raising awareness of the importance of breathing mindfully (through our campaign).
3. Krou Live
The online platform connecting teachers to improve the teaching and learning methods as well as connecting them to different teachers, resources, tools.
Mobile App helping you make the most of your social networks by revealing who of your friends can help you connect with whoz around.
Provide Siem Reap and Cambodia with eco-friendly disposable products.
Follow us for more updates on twitter @swcambodia and facebook startupweekendcambodia.
We are happy to announce the formed team of Startup Weekend Phnop Penh 2014. There are 8 teams started working on their own ideas and startups since yesterday 14th November 2014.
1. SafeRentCambodia: We are trying create the biggest and reliable online application help to find the office or place to stay easily, fast and convenient.
Team Members: Andrey Degtyaruk, Denis Viklov, Punleu Chomnan, Sze Jia Tan and Sophea Kuy.
2. BizWorld: is an online advertising agency which aims at helping businesses/companies who are not actively/not involved in promoting their brands on social media. On our website, they can share their business profiles, products, services, special promotions and receive consultation from us on how to better improve their services and products in the future, rating and feedback from customers. We believe this business idea will help circulate Cambodia’s economy especially in this digital age when social media is playing a pivotal role in boosting businesses profit and when the ASEAN Economic Integration arrives in 2015 when the business world becomes more competitive than ever before.
Team Members: Hong Sochea, Khieu Suntheng, Youleng Joenie, Chantola, Sokeara and Vannkorn.
3. EatWithMe PP: Everyone loves food! Food makes us happy. It’s really hard to decide where to go and what to eat. Eat With Me is here to help happy eaters find good restaurant deals and food guide in Phnom Penh. Join Eat With Me to stay updated with the current food reviews and restaurants.
Team Members: Mina Song, Chhunhor Ly and Reasey Arun.
4. Office Efficiency Cambodia: Hub for computer literacy resources for Khmer students starting university. Training and capacity building workshops in common office tools and technologies to corporate clients.
Team Members: Michael Yockney, Criz, David, Scott and Tyler.
5. Streetfoodies: is the social enterprise that promote Cambodian lifestyle via street food.
Team Members: Alis InWonderland, Moniroth Chuon, Sipheng Lim, Victoire Rio, Chuy Thong and Salux Chan.
6. Ardection: We connect artists, designers, and other creative people to clients.
Team Members: Vicheaka Lim, Kret Sopanha, Theam Sothidaneath and Christian Trabold.
7. Joonaak: Delivery service for SMEs and E-commerce
Team Members: Elvin Long, Soliya Kong, Leakhena Long and Puyhoung Loch.
8. PMap: Application that show you great nearby promotions around you.
Team: Bunsour Heng, Choeng Enghort, Pisith Hao and Nath Chan.
More news will be coming…!