Loved Startup Weekend 2014? Wish you could be part of the exciting team that brought you the experience? Now is your chance!
We are currently recruiting people for:
- Sponsorship outreach (find and secure sponsorship for SW 2015 – business development experience or similar required)
- Communications (dealing with everything from questions to our mailing list – marketing experience or similar required)
- Social media (experience required – show us your work and results!)
- Operations (venue + F&B event management/planning experience required)
- Speaker + mentor outreach (must already have an excellent network of technologists and innovators in the UAE)
If this is you – apply now! Send your resume and 1 line about why you want to be part of organizing Startup Weekend 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re currently for people WITH EXPERIENCE (no experience? no worries – we’ll be looking for volunteers as well soon!). Time commitment is 10 hours per wee
Startup Weekend Dubai 2014
December 11-13th, 2014
1st Place: Photo Real
Provides professional and quality stock photo database to Real Estate agents, starting with in-demand Dubai neighbourhoods with plans to expand.
2nd Place: Let’s Order
Finally – a solution to place a group order for you and your friends or colleagues, streamlining the order for the restaurant and cutting wait times for customers hungry for their delivery
3rd Place: Glitzz
E-commerce platform for funky fashion and unique accessory designs!
We loved seeing teams providing innovative solutions to pain points faced here in the UAE – we cannot wait to see what they all do, stay tuned for the next one!