We’ve had a lot of people ask us who’s in the Boulder 2011 class, working away in the office space affectionately known as The Bunker. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the companies:
- Belli Ella, changing the answer to “what am I going to wear?” for every pregnant woman, allowing ladies to rent maternity clothes online.
- Mocavo.com, the first large-scale, free search engine for family history research.
- A company that changes how people use energy by making it fun and social.
- A web service that processes live data from your product and transforms it into beautiful visualizations.
- Flextrip.com, the first company to allow travelers to receive individualized offers for things to do on vacation.
- A company that is building tools to create interactive videos, so you can play your videos, not just watch them.
- SocialEngine, letting you create an addictive online community that rewards your members for posting great content.
- Rainmaker, the API that keeps your contacts current.
- Meal Ticket, connecting consumers, restaurants, & the Food Service industry, using deals & analytics, in a brand new way.
- A company that provides an email application platform.
- A company that enables developers to rapidly create social games and deploy them to all popular smart phones, tablets and PCs.
- A company that gets truant students back to class and gets more funding back to schools.
Interested in meeting them? Join us on Friday May 20th at 7pm in the Bunker for Startup Week and Techstars HackNight. You can also check them out, in full glory, on August 4th for Demo Day. Watch this space for more details!
Demo Day will be held August 4th.