We’re about two weeks away from Startup Weekend St. Cloud and it’s time to address a question that most first-timers and even the Startup Weekend pros have: what should I bring?
Based on Startup Weekend experience, we recommend bringing:
– Power cord (often left at home by accident)
– A second monitor and build tools ready to go (this one is directed at you, developers)
– Cell phone (customer validation is a BIG deal)
– Comfortable clothing
– An open mind and creative energy
What should I leave at home?
– Your suit
– Previously worked-on business ideas
These are just some of the items that we think are essential, feel free to bring whatever you feel will help productivity. Just remember you have to keep track of everything in a chaotic environment.