Sunday is action day that just buzzes with excitement. All the participants are rushing to perfect their decks, rehearse for the final pitch, and get ready for their big moment.
It’s all business as teams aim to nail the presentation, WOW the judges, and most importantly, prove their idea is THE ONE and come out on top.
Again, big thanks to all our wonderful mentors for their hard work over the last 48 hours, and our lovely sponsors in making it all happen.
The count down is on – here’s a final update of our teams pitching tonight:
- Startup School – Train people in entrepreneurial skills so they can easily enter a startup as a founder or employee and leave their boring, unfulfilling job behind
- Printless – Digital receipts that make everyones lives better
- Meet a Local – Connects willing locals who show you the best of a city when travelling overseas
- Procrast – App to help students stop procrastinating on their assignments and set themselves rewards and consequences
- Precious Sense – Device that protect toddlers from heat related accidents in cars
- Artfe – Connecting artists to fans in public spaces
- Foodie.Me – Helping people with dietary requirements, especially self-inflicted, to find recipe inspiration
- In Five – Nurture a curiosity from people with quirks to share
- ExpertEase – Finding experts online when you are stuck on something specific
- AnchorUp – Online market place connecting boat owners with boat enthusiasts wanting to rent a boat and explore the waves
- Share If U Dare! – Where young professionals help personal trainees grow skills
- My Ad Space – Online marketplace for ad space
The winning team tonight takes away an awesome EROAD Team Experience, a Lowndes Jordan Startup Law Pack, a Spark Ventures Bundle, as well as T-shirts and Certificates for all team members. Runner-ups will take home a Spark Ventures Bundle, T-shirts and Certificates. We also have special awards and lots of fun prizes!
Make sure you follow us on Twitter @AKLSW tonight for the live action!