If you’re curious about what you’ll get out of the Townsville Startup Weekend 2015, here’s a few things to get you thinking:
- Free domain name for a year from Pop.co
- $300 credit for use on Google Cloud Platform
- A year’s subscription to training and education for web professionals, worth $99, thanks to SitePoint!
- An annual pro subscription to the programming productivity suite, worth up to $150, thanks to WakaTime!
- An annual Blinkist Premium subscription, featuring best-selling non-fiction books distilled down into just 15 minute packs, worth over to $110!
- Startup focussed eBook from O’Reilly Media
- Mentoring sessions with prominent local experts
- Exclusive blue Townsville Startup Weekend T-Shirt!
- All meals, drinks and snacks across the weekend, from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon.
- … plus more to come …
Oh and don’t forget this one, it’s kind of a big deal so we’ll write it in bold:
- Walk away from the Startup Weekend having met co-founders and built a real-life startup!
If you get in now, you’ll score all of the above for just $75 as an early bird registration or Uni student. If you’re a high school student, you’re in for just $50 — ping us at email@example.com with why you’d like to be there and we’ll send you back a special discount code!
If you miss out on early bird registration, don’t fret. $99 is unbelievable value for everything you’ll get out of the weekend.
Don’t miss your chance, though: register now!