Don’t worry! Don’t discount your business idea if you have one, you can pitch it to us Friday night. If you don’t have a business idea, or one you want to develop, we need you just as much as those with big ideas! We need people who are great teammates, communicators and students with a variety of skills such as programmers, designers, engineers etc.
Tips for pitching:
- Keep it short (60 seconds)
- Make it easy for others to understand
- This will help ensure that your potential team members fully understand what the idea is
- Explain the problem you are solving with your idea
- Be personable and approachable
#SWMU18 is quickly approaching! If you haven’t already signed up, do so now and be a part of this amazing experience.
Blog Post Content