On Saturday afternoon at Copenhagen Startup Weekend we will have two mentors from Danske Bank. They will be there to give a feedback on fintech ideas that attendees will work during the CPHSW weekend. Danske Bank also provided with two issues that are currently looking for a solution. This is a great opportunity to tackle a real problem that Danske Bank is facing and potentially solve a pain on the market.
Here are two challenges from Danske Bank:
Digital advisory model
Small and medium sized enterprises (SME) have a strong need to know their financial possibilities as to react to growth, changing business environment, challenges and opportunities. The service model of banks is moving rapidly towards digitalisation. How can we combine these two and we help clients understand their company’s business and industry risk/opportunities and thereby provide transparency about financing possibilities – purely digital?
- Which kind of external public data is it possible to procure? How can it be extracted from e.g. pdf formats?
- Which kind of public data would be suitable to exhibit and for what other purposes could the data be used?
- Which kind of data do companies desire and how can it be presented in a useful manner?
- Is it possible to indicate a score/quality/benchmark etc. based on the above?
Can you predict bankruptcy or fraud based on external non-financial information and how can you present this information for benefit for suppliers, customers, banks, authorities etc.?
- Does the ownership structure of the company distinguish information for better prediction?
- What impact has management and boardmembers experience?
- Can recurrence of companies working at the same address have anything to say?
- Are certain networks of suppliers, customers, ownerships more prone to bankruptcy?
Organizer of the Danske Bank challenge is our CPHSW partner Copenhagen Fintech Innovation and Research – CFIR. For any questions related the Danske Bank challenge please contact business consultant Annine Nordestgaard Bentzen – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Danske Bank
Danske Bank Group, headquartered in Copenhagen, is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern Europe. We offer a full range of banking services, with an emphasis on retail banking.
Danske Bank is organised in three business units – Personal Banking, Business Banking and Corporates & Institutions – that span all of the Group’s geographical markets.
We are a reliable and dynamic partner for our clients and strive to set new standards for wholesale banking in the Nordic region. Our international presence in 13 countries means that we can be the natural gateway to the world for Nordic companies and the entry point to the Nordic markets for multinational companies.
For any questions related to Copenhagen Startup Weekend event please reach out to email@example.com
Follow #CPHSW hashtag on Twitter for latest SW Finance updates during the event.
Copenhagen Startup Weekend #CPHSW Team