Thanks to all of you who came yesterday to the pre-event. The atmosphere was great and workful. Palo Stacho gave us helpful advices to pitch efficiently. He presented us two methods: the “6Ps” defined by Daniel Priestley and the “Intrigue method” by Sam Brown. Here are some takeaways from the evening:
– Show that there is a problem you want to solve
– Use simple words that you can easily remember
– Try to make an impact with an emotional touch
– Keep it short (on Friday, you will have only 60 seconds to convince the audience)
– Mention the type of skills that you need at the end (developer, designer, business)
– Practice, practice, practice!
Thanks again to Palo and our host from Evernote!
Best of luck for Friday!