Startup Weekend returns to Brampton City Hall November 2-4. Don’t miss this IoT Themed Techstars Global celebration of entrepreneurship.
Startup Weekend is coming back to the Region of Peel! We are excited to host the Techstars IoT Global Weekend Edition at Brampton City Hall November 2-4. Register today and join thousands of entrepreneurs around the world! First prize package valued over $5,000. You can submit your Startup Weekend product as an entry, it may be featured in their Worldwide Network Showcase.
You keep your IP! It’s your idea and your potential success story! Techstars, nor organizers will assume ownership.
What is Techstars Startup Weekend?
Techstars Startup Weekend provides you with the space and resources to turn an idea into a product! Have you ever seen a new product, business or an app and thought to yourself – “hey! I had that idea years ago!” Well, a Startup Weekend can help you take your idea from thought to a minimum viable product, but you need to be committed! A startup weekend provides you with a process to help you arrive at the creation stage.
Learn this process in a matter of days! In 54 hours you will have been coached and mentored by industry experts.
*What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to learn how to take any idea from concept to creation within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to.
- get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship,
- learn the process for going from concept to creation,
- meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in the Region of Peel,
- join or build an all-star team,
- learn and practice new skills to take back to your job, or
- take your own idea from concept to creation
*Who is Techstars Startup Weekend For?
It doesn’t matter what you do or where you come from, Techstars Startup Weekend is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including…
- aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs,
- developers and other tech-related professionals,
- designers of all types,
- non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.),
- students from universities and even high schools,
- professionals looking to switch careers or build new skills,
- passionate visionaries,
- and many more!
*Source: Techstars website 2018