In the first 5 minutes of speaking to a person, you can tell if they are destined to be an entrepreneur.
Some traits just stick out, and others you have to dig deeper, look backwards, forwards, and diagonally.
In the “Word Find” above, see how many entrepreneurial traits you can find hidden in the letters. Here are some clues:
- This is the trait that lets the entrepreneur see and plan for the future – VISIONARY
- This is the trait that keeps an entrepreneur going, despite hurdles and challenges
- This is the trait that means the entrepreneur is very motivated
- This is the trait that was popularized by Steve Jobs, with Stay Hungry, Stay ______
- This is the trait that allows the entrepreneur to think out of the box
- This is the trait that prevents entrepreneurs from complicated things unnecessarily
- This is the trait that is a result of an entrepreneur’s fear
Were you able to find all the traits? Are you able to find all of yours? Let us know in the comments below.