E’ ora di annunciare i premi! E non è tutto..
Cari partecipanti, ecco cosa potete aspettarvi, oltre alla fantastica esperienza! Avete già preso il biglietto? Non potete davvero mancare a questo primo evento!
- Regus offre al team vincitore ben sei mesi di spazi co-working da usufruire presso la sede di Firenze nei giorni feriali durante gli orari di apertura (9-18)
- Heroes metterà in palio per il team vincitore un “Ticket Team” dal valore di 499€ + IVA e per ogni partecipante un ticket per Heroes Maratea dal valore di 199€ + IVA ciascuno!
- Lifelearning mette in palio ben 9000€ in borse di studio per i Master di Life Learning: 1000€ per la terza startup, 3000€ per la seconda e 5000€ per la prima
- Playnet mette in palio ai tre team vincenti diverse soluzioni per avere un Virtual Private Server per un intero anno a scelta tra Windows e Linux con spazio e potenza crescente
- Var Group mettte in palio 3 mesi di stage retribuito per una posizione di Content Creator all’interno della BU che si occupa di sviluppo cloud native di soluzioni innovative basate si IA e data science, con prospettive di assunzione
- Murate Idea Park mette in palio tre corsi di formazione da 25 ore ciascuno in area Development
- TSH Collab metterà in palio ai primi tre team classificati una co-working experience: Flexi Desk + Meeting Room
- Connectia offre due ore gratuite di mentoring dedicata ed il libro “The Startup Canvas” al team vincitore
- StartupGeeks darà ai primi tre team l’accesso ad un deal pack con sconti per Startup dal valore di oltre 20.000€
- Lacerba.Io offre al team vincitore il corso Diventa un Imprenditore dal valore di 170€
- Recupero Legale mette in palio per i tre team vincitori uno sconto del 30% sui servizi di credit management, redazione contratti e supporto privacy e GDPR
Do you have any questions about our first Startup Weekend? We can’t wait to hear them! Do not consider your curiosity less important and don’t hesitate to ask. We selected the most useful, interesting questions and we gathered them together to make sure that you’ll be prepared for the adventure that is coming.
Do I have to participate all three days?
Everyone who attends the event is expected to participate all three days. This is important not only to preserve the ‘vibe’ of the weekend (“no talk, all action”) but also to minimize distractions/disruptions for working teams.
Do I need a team?
Everyone who attends the event as an attendee is expected to participate on a team and you can find your team at the event! This is important to preserve the mission of Techstars Startup Weekend
How do I prepare?
- Do some research. Market research and background information will give you a better understanding of the problem you trying to solve.
- Practice your pitch. You’ll have 60 seconds to persuade other attendees to join your team. Make it clear, concise, and convincing!
- Get familiar with our tools for the weekend, head over to startupweekend.org/resources
- Bring a friend! Events are better with good company.
What should I bring?
- Business cards
- Camera – take pictures and video!
- Lots of creative energy!
What types of ideas can I pitch?
Any business ideas are eligible (whether for profit, ‘social’ businesses, nonprofit organizations, etc.), however the event is strongly tech-oriented. Approximately 95% of all ideas are mobile or web focused, and given the short time-frame, we strongly recommend that even non-tech ideas focus on a tech-related deliverable (i.e., website) by Sunday.
Can I pitch my existing business?
No. Techstars Startup Weekend is designed to be the most effective platform for growing new businesses from the ground up over the course of a weekend. A key facet of the weekend – and a central value for participants – is the spirit of complete collaboration, buy-in, and ownership. You can pitch an idea you worked on but not an existing business.
What are we supposed to have accomplished by the end of the weekend?
While there are no specific requirements in terms of what teams should have accomplished by Sunday, it’s in your best interest to plan your execution around what you’ll be judged for on Sunday:
- Customer Validation (did you validate your business?)
- Execution and Design (what did you build?)
- Business Model (do you have a plan for the future?)
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can easily take a bus from the train station to the venue. Check here You can even come by walk in 20 minutes. If you come by car, we suggest to park at Villa Costanza and take a tram to the city center.
Are there suggested places to book accomodation with a discount?
We have a partnership with The Student Hotel, you can use the code EVENTRO to gain 20% discount. More partnership to come
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please write at email@example.com or on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StartupWeekendFirenze/