If you are a CEO/Founder of a mobile health or health information technology startup or a new or emerging business offering technology-enabled healthcare products/services and are interested in presenting at the HIMSS Venture+ Forum at the mHealth Summit–> click here to apply!
Venture+ is the premier showcase platform for exploring the latest mobile health, health IT and hottest trends in healthcare investment. Join hundreds of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, technology experts, healthcare industry leaders and engage directly with entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders of new and emerging businesses and experience LIVE presentations of mobile health and health IT products, services, solutions, and applications.
A select group of healthcare innovators will be chosen to present their breakthrough investment opportunities in mobile health and health information technology at the Venture+ Forum to an exclusive panel of expert judges and will exhibit within the Innovation Zone at the mHealth Summit (December 9-11, 2013).
Benefits for presenting companies include:
- Recognition on the Venture+ Forum website, program guide and event-related media
- Presentation slot and complimentary registration to the Venture + Forum for one company executive
- Coaching in preparation for presentations
- Opportunity to pitch and receive feedback by a panel of expert judges
- High-level interactions with healthcare industry leaders, technology experts, investors and other successful entrepreneurs
- Invitation to exhibit at the mHealth Summit with complimentary kiosk and exhibitor pass for one company executive
- Click here for more eligibility requirements and evaluation criteria.
Apply Today to Present at the Venture + Forum at the mHealth Summit. Deadline is September 30th 5:00 P.M. US Eastern.