Have you been aching to present your technology to the world? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
UP Global would like to invite your startup to apply for a FREE coveted exhibit space (valued at $2,300) at The International Consumer Electronics Show this year. There are 5 spots available and by filling out THIS application, one spot could be yours!
Applications are due by 11:59pm PST on September 13th, 2013. Selected teams will be notified shortly thereafter.
CES is partnering with UP Global and the National Science Foundation to facilitate “Eureka Park”, a specialized TechZone exhibit area that provides a unique exhibiting opportunity to launch a new product, service or idea. With 200 booths for small companies — as well as panels just for entrepreneurs — Eureka Park is the premier CES destination. Retailers, venture capitalists, manufacturers and other key attendee groups will find budding entrepreneurs, fledgling startups and home grown innovation.
CES attracts the world’s top electronics manufacturers and retailers, so you’ll reach a key, global business audience in one place.
No matter your size, shape, or location using this opportunity to snag a FREE exhibitor booth will definitely get you noticed by the CES Official Media Partners and over 20 top-ranking new outlets.
Exhibitors within Eureka Park must meet the following qualifications:
- The technology displayed must be applicable to the consumer technology space: If you dream that your technology would benefit consumers one day, then you belong in Eureka Park.In order to be considered, please provide a short description of your product or service along with your Exhibit Space Contract.
- Exhibitor must show a technology that can be realized commercially within three years but is not currently available to consumers. An exception will be granted to software/online services currently available to consumers with public launch dates no more than 9 months prior to CES.
- The product or service shown must be innovative with the potential to make a profound impact on the market.
- Exhibitor can showcase products or services, and can be fundamental inventions with broad applicability.
- The technology must be demonstrable as a prototype or software mockup, no paper/concept entries.
- Participation is not limited to researchers and startups. Exhibiting organizations may have other commercial technologies as long as the technology shown in Eureka Park meets these criteria.
- Must be a first-time exhibitor. Eureka Park alumni will also be considered as long as all other criteria still apply.
- No company may participate for more than two consecutive years.