In 2014, our community made entrepreneurship a true reality for people around the world. They brought programs to people in 600 cities, 120 countries, and 6 continents to be exact!
Our 2014 Impact Report provides a look into the work of our community and highlights the numbers and stories from around the globe that made this year special.
- View the growing numbers of our powerful community
- Relive the UP Global Summit in Las Vegas
- Read how entrepreneurship is thriving in Syria
- Learn how Community Leaders are providing everyone access to Startup Weekend
- See our programs’ latest numbers – including funding raised by Startup Next alumni
- View the incredible number of Startup Weekend events in 2014
- Check out how Startup Week rocked it’s first year
- Read the White Paper we created with Google to foster thriving startup ecosystems
This report is dedicated to the hard work and passion of the Community Leaders who are committed to supporting, building, and sustaining entrepreneurship in their own backyards. They are the leaders of the entrepreneurial movement and the basis of the world’s largest network of innovators. Congratulations to our family of Community Leaders on another awesome year! Thank you for all you do!