SXSW Accelerator returns for its sixth edition to showcase some of the web’s most exciting innovations – could your company be one?
This event provides an outlet for companies to present their new online entertainment or gaming products, social media / networking technologies, or mobile, news, music, or health technology to a panel of industry experts, early adopters, and representatives from the angel / VC community.
- Past judges have included (to name a few):
- Tim Draper of DFJ
- Chris Hughes of Facebook and Jumo
- Paul Graham of Y Combinator
- Craig Newmark of Craiglist
- Robert Scoble of Rackspace and Scobleizer
- Jeff Pulver of 140 Conference
- Chris Shipley of Demo and Guidewire
- Tom Conrad of Pandora
SXSW invites your company to join this incredible event, as they highlight the technology market’s most impressive new innovations. The application deadline is Friday, November 8, and the event itself will be March 8th & 9th, 2014 in Austin, TX.
Please apply –> sxsw.com/interactive/