Two years ago, Techstars and UP Global joined forces to allow us to successfully build a global network of entrepreneurs. Since then, we’ve made an effort to ensure Techstars Startup Programs are integrated into the larger Techstars network to provide the most value to our community. One part of this integration is ensuring the same visual family across all the Techstars and Startup Programs brands.
Today we’re excited to announce a new, refreshed brand that helps Startup Weekend, Startup Week and Startup Digest feel part of the Techstars family.
What does a new brand mean for you as a Community Leader?
- Being part of the broader Techstars brand will deliver increased global recognition which will allow you as Community Leaders to further leverage the Techstars global network.
- In regions where Startup Weekend has a stronger presence than Techstars the consistent brand will allow us to more easily support ecosystem development with new accelerators and other programs, through the Startup Weekend brand equity. This will enable you as CLs to further strengthen the growth of your startup community.
- A more consistent feel across all Startup Weekend and Startup Week events will allow you to showcase your connection to the global network of events and build increased brand equity across attendees to support growth.
- More design support with brand packs created for key verticals to showcase a more professional, exciting and consistent look and feel.
- The new way to customize logos really allows organizers to match the design to the personality of the community/event.
- New Startup Weekend Facilitator deck built with your feedback in mind showcasing a cleaner design, increased readability and more engaging content.
We felt it was important the new brand represent the community in the most authentic way. Part of that process was ensuring the design firm we worked with understood what Startup Programs brands mean. This is one reason we chose 23 Design to execute the rebrand. As community leaders themselves, and having previously designed several Startup Weekend custom event logos, they knew the importance of keeping the brand true to the community.
The updated brand is just the start of our process to ensure we’re delivering increased value to our community. Things you can expect from the Startup Programs team coming soon:
- new & improved resources
- brand new facilitator training
- new community sites
- more ways to connect with other CL’s globally
- ….and much more!
All assets and the way we use our refreshed Techstars Startup Programs brand now live on spbrand.techstars.com
For any questions or comments, please contact your regional manager or email@example.com, let’s make sure we continue growing our brand together!