We are proud to announce Pawly, the winner of the Champion Circle powered by Google for Entrepreneurs.
This is no small feat, Pawly rose to top of nearly 1,000 teams from events with over 15,000 attendees in 40 countries to be our GSB 2013 Champion. Congratulations!
Pawly is a new way to play with your pet!
“We’re a team passionate about improving the relationship with pet owners and their pets. We are so excited about creating the next generation of interactive digital pet toys that help you stay connected with your pet, from anywhere in the world. We are all extremely proficient in our respective expertise–from mechanical, civil, and computer engineers, user experience designers and business strategists. Our commitment to strengthening the pet ownership experience, as well as our aligned values, makes our bond go way above and beyond this event.”
Check out the prizes:
- $20,000 USD in match funding for Pawly’s Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign which includes custom campaign creation and support from Indiegogo.
- Three Pawly team members will fly to San Francisco for an inspirational visit to Google Headquarters. Flight and lodging included.
- Pick the mind of an entrepreneur celebrity via Google+ Hangout. Ask them anything!
- Pawly will have ongoing opportunities provided by the UP and Google teams to meet mentors, influencers, get press coverage, and promotional support.
- Pawly will also receive prizes from the other GSB Circle sponsors!
Also, we have some fabulous runner-ups in this champion circle who will be receiving some prizes from Google!
1st Runner Up: iTravey – submit your dream trip, agencies will come to you
2nd Runner Up: Morshid – a system for the unassisted mobility of the visually impaired
Congratulations to all the winners of the champion circle and everyone who participated! We want to hear from all the GSB teams. Please share your story with us and let us know how we can help you along the way.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the UP Global team.