On 6th December 2014, we organized a meetup at Beaglesloft. As the participants started trickling in, we realized that word had gotten around pretty far.
Nathan performed the introductions. Next, Sreechand from Essmart Global gave an overview of the problem statement. Mukesh Gupta started the Design Thinking Workshop after that.
Next, the teams applied Design Thinking principles, which ended in each of them presenting solutions at the end. Sreechand then shared what Essmart has actually done to solve the problem.
All in all, the meetup was a success thanks to the amazing participants and facilitators!
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url
- Ice breaker and networking
- Intro to a problem (“last mile distribution”) by a leading social Startup (Essmart Global)
- Design thinking workshop/Group work
- Presentation of solutions/prototypes
- “Assignment” asking the groups to do research into a problem close to them —> leads to second event.