After the success of our inaugural program which established the Techstars Bangalore Accelerator as the premier seed stage accelerator in India, we are excited to announce that applications are now open for the Techstars Bangalore Class of 2020. Over the next 13 weeks, we’ll be scouting for 10 of the world’s best startups building solutions for emerging markets.
What are we looking for?
- People, people, people – Great companies start with great people. Great teams have diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Your core team should be in place, covering the important functions of your early stage business.
- Personal & professional connection to your idea – A deep professional or personal connection within the team to the problem you’re working to solve, and/or the customer you’re working to serve.
- Customer insight – Customer insight that is deeply held within your team, but not widely known or accepted outside of it.
- Progress – It could be a POC, beta release or you could (but don’t need to) have an established revenue stream. To get the most out of Techstars you should have some degree of customer feedback.
Applications close October 13th, 2019 and the program will run from January 27th, 2020 – April 23rd, 2020.
We are looking forward to meeting as many entrepreneurs, investors, and community leaders as possible. We’ll be hosting a combination of office hours, events, and meetups in each of these cities. Check out our upcoming stops below and sign up:
Thank you and please help us spread the word by sharing this with your network (you can click to tweet here!)
Applications are now open for Q1 2020 Techstars mentorship-driven accelerators. These program spanning North America, Europe, and the Middle East are looking for the best entrepreneurs to join their 2020 programs. where they’ll experience 13 weeks of growth and business acceleration through hands-on mentorship, investment and access to the techstars worldwide network.
Accelerators accepting applications as of today include:
- Alchemist Blockchain Techstars Accelerator (NYC) – Apply Now
- Arcadis City of 2030 Accelerator, Powered by Techstars (Amsterdam) – Apply Now
- Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars London (London) – Apply Now
- BSH Future Home Accelerator Powered by Techstars (Munich) – Apply Now
- Cox Enterprises Social Impact Accelerator powered by Techstars (Atlanta) – Apply Now
- Techstars Anywhere Accelerator (virtual) – Apply Now
- Techstars Bangalore Accelerator (Bangalore) – Apply Now
- Techstars Berlin Accelerator (Berlin) – Apply Now
- Techstars Boston Accelerator (Boston) – Apply Now
- Techstars Boulder Accelerator (Boulder) – Apply Now
- Techstars Chicago Accelerator (Chicago) – Apply Now
- Techstars Hub71 Accelerator (Abu Dhabi) – Apply Now
- Techstars Lisbon in partnership with Semapa Next (Lisbon) – Apply Now
- Techstars Seattle Accelerator (Seattle) – Apply Now
- Techstars Smart Mobility Accelerator (Turin) – Apply Now
- Techstars Toronto Accelerator (Toronto) – Apply Now
In every Techstars accelerator, founders spend three months working with other founders, mentors, corporate partners, and investors to drive their companies towards rapid growth and success. Join the nearly 2,000 startups that have raised over $7 Billion in funding, boast a collective market cap of $22 Billion, and have accelerated their businesses through a Techstars accelerator over the past 12 years.
Think your startup is a good fit? Connect with us to learn more about Techstars accelerator programs and how you can join our worldwide network of more than 10,000 mentors, partners, investors and founders to accelerator your startup, or apply now.