“As an investor, Techstars is making sure that [we’re] tackling the right problems.” – Jinesh Patel, Co-founder, and CEO of Uptime Health, Techstars Boston 2019
It’s been 10 years since we launched Techstars Boston. Our Boston alumni have now collectively raised more than $1 Billion. They span from pre-seed to pre-IPO. Hundreds of world-class mentors are helping them.
We’ve had the time and opportunity to refine a program deeply ingrained in the local community. This enables startups playing to the strength of the Boston ecosystem to use us as a platform – a cofounder – to scale.
Boston is consistently viewed as a top technology and innovation hub for startups. Techstars Boston works with top talent from all over the world and has the reputation of churning out successful founding teams. Boston boasts an intensely active startup ecosystem that enables hundreds of companies and successful exits each year.
For those we’ve not yet worked with, Jennifer Jordan, Mentor-in-Residence at Techstars Boston, says it best: “The way you [accelerate a company at Techstars] is diving in side by side. You get in the trenches with them and grab a shovel”. During our 2019 program, Jennifer spent upward of 20 hours every week working hand-in-hand with our founders, after a successful career in Venture Capital.
How to Connect, Meet Us and Book Office Hours
We’re opening applications to our 2020 Class and would love to talk with you.
We are available for virtual office hours and AMA events, as well as live, in-person meetings hosting various workshops, talks and office hours.
- Here is the live calendar with dates, times and places where you can find us: https://www.techstars.com/programs/boston-program/#colophon
- Sign up directly for a 1:1 Office Hour session with us at https://www.f6s.com/techstarsbostonofficehours/ and we will come back to you shortly after
Here’s what founders say about the program
What to Expect When We Meet?
In these Office Hours, our goal is to leverage what we’ve seen in thousands of companies and help you over the most challenging hurdles. As a founding team, you will get a 20 minute office hour session either in person or virtually. Feel free to come with your team, and ask questions, learnings from comparable companies we’ve helped to use this to grow your personal network.
Before or after meeting with us, check out our Toolkit where we’ve compiled some of our best resources to run a startup. Additionally, visit the application specific toolkit for answers to frequently asked questions about how it works and what we are looking for on an application.
Applications are now open for Q1 2020 Techstars mentorship-driven accelerators. These program spanning North America, Europe, and the Middle East are looking for the best entrepreneurs to join their 2020 programs. where they’ll experience 13 weeks of growth and business acceleration through hands-on mentorship, investment and access to the techstars worldwide network.
Accelerators accepting applications as of today include:
- Alchemist Blockchain Techstars Accelerator (NYC) – Apply Now
- Arcadis City of 2030 Accelerator, Powered by Techstars (Amsterdam) – Apply Now
- Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars London (London) – Apply Now
- BSH Future Home Accelerator Powered by Techstars (Munich) – Apply Now
- Cox Enterprises Social Impact Accelerator powered by Techstars (Atlanta) – Apply Now
- Techstars Anywhere Accelerator (virtual) – Apply Now
- Techstars Bangalore Accelerator (Bangalore) – Apply Now
- Techstars Berlin Accelerator (Berlin) – Apply Now
- Techstars Boston Accelerator (Boston) – Apply Now
- Techstars Boulder Accelerator (Boulder) – Apply Now
- Techstars Chicago Accelerator (Chicago) – Apply Now
- Techstars Hub71 Accelerator (Abu Dhabi) – Apply Now
- Techstars Lisbon in partnership with Semapa Next (Lisbon) – Apply Now
- Techstars Seattle Accelerator (Seattle) – Apply Now
- Techstars Smart Mobility Accelerator (Turin) – Apply Now
- Techstars Toronto Accelerator (Toronto) – Apply Now
In every Techstars accelerator, founders spend three months working with other founders, mentors, corporate partners, and investors to drive their companies towards rapid growth and success. Join the nearly 2,000 startups that have raised over $7 Billion in funding, boast a collective market cap of $22 Billion, and have accelerated their businesses through a Techstars accelerator over the past 12 years.
Think your startup is a good fit? Connect with us to learn more about Techstars accelerator programs and how you can join our worldwide network of more than 10,000 mentors, partners, investors and founders to accelerator your startup, or apply now.