Astia and The Next Women are seeking the most promising high-growth women-led companies from around the world to present on stage at the We Own It Summit Global Pitch Competition in London on June 27th in front of an audience of preeminent venture capitalists and global investors at the summit. Compete for global visibility, a cash prize and unequaled promotion and networking opportunities. Sponsored by Technology Strategy Board along with Astia Angel, Gust and Startup Weekend.
The top 20 finalists will be invited to attend the summit, participate in discussion salons lead by prominent players in the funding and entrepreneurship space, and network with investors and industry experts. The top 5 will be invited to pitch at the summit. Deadline June 1st!
- An innovative product or offering in a high-growth sector such as Technology, Life Science, Clean Tech, or, in certain circumstances, high-growth Consumer products or services
- A high-growth investment opportunity – at any stage of growth
- An exceptional team, product, and business strategy
- A significant global market opportunity with initial customer traction or feedback
- A defendable competitive advantage
- At least one woman in a leadership role (at C level) or in significant position of equity or influence
More about the We Own It Summit:
The We Own It Summit convenes visionaries, thought-leaders, idea generators, game-changers and disrupters to identify paths of success for women high-growth entrepreneurs: from women’s access to capital, to women’s participation on boards, to the full participation of women as investors. The summit is open to men and women, entrepreneurs, investors, academics, policy-makers and will take place on June 27th and 28th in London.
Register at: www.weownitsummit.org
The two day event includes salon-style discussions leading to actionable plans to make 2010 – 2020 the decade of the woman entrepreneur. Keynotes and panels of exceptional risk takers draw the larger funding and entrepreneurial eco-system into the conversation. A Global Pitch Competition highlights the most promising women-led high-growth companies, while the Awards Dinner celebrates great achievements in venture capital investment in women-led companies. The 2013 We Own It Summit boasts an exceptional opportunity to connect with investors, entrepreneurs, and industry luminaries such as Helena Morrissey, Ruth Owades, Nicola Horlick, and many more. Full summit passes as well as a la carte tickets available. To learn more visit: www.weownitsummit.org