With more than 200 events lined up, Techstars Global Startup Weekend is the biggest entrepreneurial celebration happening during Global Entrepreneurship Week. Spanning the globe, these events will take place during the weekends of November 10-12 and 17-19. Are you ready to be part of the biggest entrepreneurial celebration around the world? Register for Startup Weekend Las Vegas today!
How does Techstars Global Startup Weekend work this year?
Ask Me Anything:
To help attendees get the most out of their 54-hour experience, Techstars has put together an AMA (Ask Me Anything) series that will cover topics like Design Sprint, How to Get First Customers, Prototyping during Techstars Startup Weekend and more.
Take a look at the schedule and save your spot!
How to develop your product? – November 1st at 3pm EST
AMA: How to apply Design Sprint to Startup Weekend – November 2nd at 7pm EST
AMA: Best Practices for Incorporating your Startup – November 6th at 2pm EST
The Global Judges:
For the Global Showcase, these amazing judges will select the best teams from our top local events around the world to highlight globally after Techstars Global Startup Weekend.
A global showcase wouldn’t be complete without some prizes to help the winning teams move forward with their startup.
At Techstars they praise their network as the # 1 tool to help you succeed after an event. In addition to this perk, here are the other prizes this year’s Techstars Global Startup Weekend winners will receive:
1st Place at each local event:
F6S Alpha Card:
SW Winners will each receive an F6S Alpha membership which gives you exclusive access to $600k in free benefits from 500+ companies, including American Airlines, InVison, Intercom and many more.
– Google: 5 Winners get $20K in GCP Credits
– Amazon Web Services: $5k in AWS credits for regional winners
– Google: $100K in GCP Credits
– Sphero: 3 Star Wars robots
– AWS: $10k in AWS credits for the global winner. The global winner also gets 1:1 sessions with the AWS Startup team. AWS Startup Solution Architects advise top funded CTOs around the world, helping them build technologies that scale in order to become the next Airbnb, Netflix, Slack, etc.
– appear.in: a year of premium appear.in
– .CO: swag packet
See the full article at photo credits here