* Katie Mitic (Director of Platform & Mobile Marketing, Facebook & Board Member, eBay)
* Robin Chase (Co-Founder, Zipcar)
* Leah Culver (Founder & CEO, Grove)
* Leah Busque (Founder & CPO, TaskRabbit)
* Julia Hu (Founder & CEO, LARK)
* Danielle Fong (Co-Founder & Chief Scientist, LightSail Energy)
* Cathy Edwards (Co-Founder & CTO, Chomp)
* Christina Brodbeck (Founder & CEO, TheIceBreak)
* Leslie Fine (Chief Scientist, Crowdcast)
* Shaherose Charania (Co-Founder & CEO, Women 2.0)
* More speakers to be announced!
Full speaker list and agenda at http://www.women2.org/
Who should attend?
Anyone working in technology, from corporate to mid-level startup to early-stage startups. Women 2.0 events welcome both men and women. You can even buy a conference ticket for a friend — more info below on gifting…
Key themes include:
* The fastest emerging markets – Women as technology innovators and consumers.
* Leading and launching – Managing ideas and people from concept to lift-off.
* Pitching for investment – The successes and challenges of seeking funding from investors.
* Future visions – The next generation of innovation and disruption.
* Networking – Meet the Women 2.0 community at our largest event of the year!
Buy your early bird ticket now at: http://www.women2.org/
Give someone the gift of Women 2.0 this giving season!
You can gift a conference ticket to a colleague or friend. When registering, simply put your name and info down as the ticket PURCHASER, and then fill out your lucky friend’s information as the ticket HOLDER.
You can send them a note to let them know you’re gifting them the opportunity of a lifetime to network with 800+ women in technology at Women 2.0’s biggest event of the year!
Or, forward a copy of your confirmation email along with a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll email the ticket-holder a nice note about the gifted conference ticket, and thank you for spreading the word about Women 2.0
Hope to see everyone on February 14!
— The Women 2.0 Team