Startup Weekend alum, Score.ly, is a finalist for the 4th Annual Mashable Awards in the Best Use of APIs category! Show your support for a fellow Startup Weekend startup by voting here. Voting is open for another two weeks but since you can vote daily, we recommend you start now!
Score.ly’s nomination is well deserved, the team has been hard at work developing their product, networking, and generating buzz. In the past few weeks Score.ly has:
- managed a Global Entrepreneurship Week event for Ryerson University
- spoke and demoed at a Microsoft conference about their experience on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform
- offered personalized event-based facebook places badges (the first ones to do so too!)
- was the first aggregator to integrate with GetGlue
- completed their first InSITE NY program–The final pitch is this Friday
Congratulations to the entire Score.ly team! All of us at Startup Weekend wish you continued success and, of course, a win at the Mashable Awards in Las Vegas on January 6, 2011!