Summer@Highland is in its fourth year and like the previous sessions, the 2011 program is designed to provide founders and teams with the tools, resources, and environment vital to taking young startups to the next level.
Teams who are selected to participate in Summer@Highland receive:
- Free Space at the Lexington, MA or San Francisco, CA Highland offices
- Mentoring from Highland VC’s and CEO communities
There is a zero equity obligation to Highland for teams participating in the program.
Summer@Highland is particularly looking for teams that:
- Have passion, ambition, and drive
- An initiative that is scalable
- Business initiative and demonstrable market traction
- Operating in the technology sector
- Are building a disruptive product/service that has large market opportunities
Teams that got their start at a Startup Weekend event should mention the affiliation on their application in the “Any additional thoughts you’d like to share on why your initiative should be selected to participate in the Summer@Highland 2011” field.
The deadline to apply is April 7th. For more information about Summer@Highland and for application rules and qualifications, visit www.hpc.com/summer.