What part of the story will you play when Startup Weekend rolls into Toowoomba for the first time ever?
Will you be able to say that you created a new business in 54 hours?
- That you met some amazing friendly and talented people this weekend?
- That you found out that you were more talented in more areas than you thought?
- or you learnt new methods that you had never tried before to start a business?
- Perhaps you found a team of like minded people who helped you develop the basis of that social enterprise you have wanted to launch for the last few years?
- Could it just be that you really enjoyed the vibrant fast paced atmosphere?
- Maybe you’re a mentor or coach and you found that you got more out of the event by far than you put in?
I know for a fact that you will…
- Meet new people and make great friends.
- Learn much more than you ever thought you would.
- Be fed and watered on a regular basis with good food and drinks.
- Have more fun developing an idea than you know how to measure.
- Most of you will cheer, laugh and shout, some of you will yell and some will cry.
- Some of you will declare Startup Weekend to be the best weekend ever!
- and I know….for a fact that all of you will have a hell of a story to tell after the 1st Startup Weekend Toowoomba.
Be there or miss out! from someone who has been there before.
cheers, David Masefield (Toowoomba SW Organiser)
PS. They say a picture tells a 1000 words – here’s 4 from Startup Weekends around the world…Sunshine Coast, Melbourne, Seattle USA and Gaza, it’s truly global. They certainly look like they’re having fun! And you will too!