Ready, set, vote!
Voting is now open for Global Startup Battle entries! Voting will continue until December 4th, 12pm CST. These teams have worked long and hard the past couple of weeks and are ready for your support! The top teams in each Track will move on to the final judging round.
Be sure to check out all of the competition Tracks!
Who Will Be Judging GSB This Year?
Leaders from within our ecosystem across organizations like Google, Product Hunt, YouTube, Global Entrepreneurship Week and many more!
GSB Voting Do’s and Don’ts
- Share your video with friends and family via social media
- Ask your local Organizers and community to help you
- Vote for other teams too, they will return the favor, the more votes, the better for the whole startup community
- Contact your local startup blog or news site, pitch your story and company and see if they will support you
- Ping influencers from your area via Twitter and ask for a RT or support
- Ambassadors. Have fans already? Get them the tools and information to help
- Get out in the streets and collect votes!
- Pay for votes in any form
- Post your voting page link on any sites that pay for votes
- Set up email accounts on temporary inbox services (votes need to come from a real person, accounts will be verified and we reserve the right to disqualify a team for having fake votes)
- Extort any business or individual
- No exchange of value in order to get votes (you may, however, run a contest with a single winner to drive interest and buzz, but the value of the prize needs to be less than $50 USD)
- Use paid advertising to drive votes